Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Exit Interview

I know, two posts in the same day. Don't you all go dieing on me now.

So I got a wonderful letter from my former place of employment's HR department requesting my feedback on the company. It was an exit interview/survey. Oh the fun I had filling this out. It consisted of several questions regarding the overall company as well as several about my manager above me. The company as a whole I gave a middle of the road response to with shots being fired at specific things that bothered me. My manager on the other hand, they are gonna love reading about him. I made very clear the level of ineptitude this man exhibited on a regular basis and his role in the majority of a solid staff leaving the company. I also had the chance to talk about any "unknown issues" HR might want to know about. Guess how large the part about my Assistant Manager's experience was? I even made sure to include the little part about a rather non-responsive RD. It made me smile to put this in the mail this morning. I hope for once the shit rolls uphill. When you got enough people pushing it it can happen. We shall see.

P.S. I actually found two grammar/spelling errors on the exit interview. Want to know what I wrote in for the questions regarding my boss's and corporate's ability to communicate?

3 comments:

Michal said...

Aaahhhrrrgggg....I'm dieing!

Now, I don't suppose you made a copy of that survey? That would be sweet :D.

Roark said...

I thought about it while I was writing this last night. Unfortunately it was already sealed and off in the mail by that point.

Michal said...

Oh well, that's too bad :P. Would have been a good read ^_^.