Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Home Run

I have a new job. I am finally leaving retail forever. I will be working on video games for cell phones less than 3.5 miles from my home. I can bike to work from now on. That is such a wonderful thought. I will have weekends with my wife. I will have 40 hr weeks and if I have to work more than that I WILL GET PAID FOR IT!! Oh how happy I am inside. My last day is Saturday September 1st. Oh how I will smile as I leave that place for the last time. Thanks for all the support from everyone. It has been a bumpy ride getting out of there but it has been achieved and I shall be free. Muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

congratulations Joe!

Michal said...

Most excellent. Most excellent...

I am incredibly happy for you as well Joe. And yes, biking to work is such a great thing to be able to do!

Can't wait to see you guys later this month. And if you talk to Nick, Sarah, Matt, or anyone else let them know about the event too :D.

Yay!!!

Nikki said...

Yay Joe!

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

So Happy that It's Weird!