Sunday, May 20, 2007

Strike One

So, I got a wonderful letter from the folks I had my interview with a week or so ago. Unfortunately it was not a job offer. It looks like the hunt shall continue. Either way though, it was a good experience. I know the questions that I probably didn't do as well on and I know how I would respond to them next time. It is just a learning process and not something I have had to do in a long time. I will keep you all posted but in the mean time I am still stuck at GS while everyone else around me heads out. :( I am gonna miss you all. I don't know how I am gonna handle this without you guys. Thanks so much for all the support through the last couple of years. I am glad you all are pulling free. Now just wish me luck on getting out as well. TTFN

3 comments:

Jen said...

good luck Joe, you'll find the right place, and soon I hope :)

Michal said...

Well, I'm sorry to hear that T_T. You know we're all rooting for you and want to you get out of that place!

Maybe this will help...? And as I'm sure you already know, it's all about networking with people. Since I've been working at two different art places in town, and going to more art events, I feel much more informed about all the possibilities around here. I'm sure the same would be true in your case.

Nikki said...

I cannot wait for the day when you can tell the DM to look for a new manager for your store. May it be soon! Soon! Sooner than I can finish typing this sentence soon!

:S